Monday, January 02, 2012

Happy Belated Holidays!

HooRay! We Survived!
Survived the shopping, the family gatherings, and the rush of last minute gifts.
This year I made scarves for some of my friends and family. I decided to do this at the beginning of December. Now I know that this is way too late in the game. I think I'll try to do scarves in the summertime and have few back up necklaces that I know certain family members will like. Also this time I'm going to have a list for 2012 Christmas so there's no scrambling at the last minute.

I volunteered my house for 2012 Christmas. My boyfriend and I have been dating for 6 years and our families still haven't met. It's time to take matters into my own hands to make it happen.

1 comment:

  1. What did I tell you before.... it's been 8 years for me. But I wish you luck. I also wish you would call me.

    ReplyDelete